Hours of Service
Monday to Friday 8:00 - 4:00 pm
For ultrasound examinations, appointments can also be scheduled on certain evenings and weekends. After hours, weekends, and statutory holidays, on-call service is provided for emergency radiography examinations only!
- General, emergency, and portable radiography (x-ray)
- Intravenous pyelogram (IVP)
- Upper GI series and barium enemas, done once a month (excluding summer months) with radiologist on-site.
- Electrocardiograms (ECG's), Holter and Cardiac Loop monitoring
- Ultrasound examinations including: abdomen, pelvis, obstetrics and gynecology, shoulder, carotid and leg venous Doppler, small parts.
- All requests for ultrasound examinations are usually accommodated within one week.
- Free ultrasound pictures are available for obstetrical ultrasound patients.
- All Mattawa, North Bay, and out-of-town requisitions are accepted for all radiography, ECG, Holter, and ultrasound examinations.
Appointments are required for all out-patient examinations. When calling for an appointment, please have your requisition with you to identify the examination in case of special patient preparation. Please bring your requisition and health card with you on the day your appointment is scheduled.
705-744-5511 ext: 2243